This is my first bookish tag ; inspired by http://bookswithbite.net.
Go check her out! She's amazing!
Without further ado, here goes!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Not really unless the road is super bumpy or my sister drives like a maniac!
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Sarah Pinborough! I love and enjoy her writing style. The Language of Dying is still fresh in my mind until today.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
HP for the win!
1) MAGIC, DUH!
2) WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO HOGWARTS?
3) IT HAS EVERYTHING! What's not to love?
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I usually just shove my books in a bag but I bought an A4 zipper bag so I'll definitely be using it in the future!
5. Do you smell your books?
Yep. I love the smell of both new and old books.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I don't mind, really..
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
There are many but I'd say Consent by Nancy Ohlin. It has a lot of potential but after a few chapters, it just seemed incomplete or rushed.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Hahahha yes! So when I was younger, around 8 or 9, I wanted a new book. So I told my mother to get me one. All she said was to wait for my father to come home. I could've sworn I prayed from 10AM til 6PM. When my father came home, he told me that he was tired and that I had to wait until tomorrow so I cried non-stop and eventually, he drove me to the bookstore at 8pm. Hahahah MISSION : GET A BOOK accomplished! Boom!
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The great gatsby and The Shell Collector, it seems...
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Sherlock Holmes! It's gigantic...
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes, I do write but I don't normally share to the public. If I were to be honest, I do see myself as an author one day.
12. When did you get into reading?
Around 8 or 9. I participated in a lot of storytelling competitions back then. 😊
13. What is your favorite classic book?
The Great Gatsby but I'm also loving Wuthering Heights by Emily Brote at the moment.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Yes, English was my best & favorite subject ever!
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
If I still have a copy of the book, I'd keep it but I'd give it away to someone who might like the book.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I guess The Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins. It is epic!
Reverie.... It's such a beautiful word.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies because every time I think of vampires, Edward Cullen comes to mind... eek.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Zombies, of course.. I am a big fan of TWD. I am waiting for a zombie apocalypse. I don't think I'd survive the first few days, though. Hahaha.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Eeek.. I don't like both.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
I am not a big fan of romance although I do enjoy reading some books from that genre so.... I'd say the latter. I'd much enjoy an action-packed book with a sprinkle of romance.
We have come to the end of the tag. :) P/S : I'm sorry for being inactive but more posts coming soon so, stay tuned. ttyl.